Freedom for Veterans, Dogs with a Mission.
Your generous donation helps fundamentally transform the lives of our veterans, their families, and our communities.
Support Our Work
Inspire Our Veterans
Veterans served our country; now it’s our turn to serve them. Your generous donation helps us create a transformative difference in the lives of veterans and their families. Pairing veterans with service dogs provides them with hope for the future.
Believet™ is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization; all contributions are tax-deductible.
How your gift helps:
- $30,000 Completely covers the cost of adopting, caring for, and training a dog for service with a disabled or injured veteran.
- $5,000 The kennel and boarding costs for 1 service dog for 6 months.
- $3,000 Provides a veteran with board and lodging for 21 days of training.
- $2,400 Provides annual vaccinations for 16 service dogs.
- $2,000 Pays spay/neuter fees for 8 service dogs.
- $1,000 Feeds 24 service dogs for a month.
- $500 Covers the adoption fee, spray/neuter, or vaccinations for a shelter dog.
- $250 Pays for dental cleaning and care, spay or neuter a service dog, and/or obtain other health clearances.
- $150 Vaccinates a service dog for a year, pays for a wellness check from our veterinarians, or buys a new crate.
- $40 Feeds a service dog for a month.
- $25 Provides a service dog vest, a gentle leader, ear wash, nail clippers, shampoo, or heartworm tests for our service dogs.
- $10 Covers one month’s flea and tick treatment, heart-worm prevention, training rewards and treats, or publicity materials such as flyers and postage for events.
How to Give
Click the Donate button below to donate online using either a credit card or ACH bank account. On the form, you will see options to give a recurring donation, or make a tribute donation in the memory of or in honor of someone special.
To donate by mail, please send your donation to the address below:
P.O Box 385
Northfield, MN 55057
Donations Frequently Asked Questions
To view the answer to each question, click the (+) symbol on the right:
Where do Believet's funds come from?
Does Believet receive funding from the VA?
Is my donation tax deductible and will I get verification of my donation for tax purposes?
Believet™ is a 501(c)3 tax exempt non-profit organization. It provides acknowledgement of donations for tax purposes.