Resources and Articles
Freedom for Veterans, Dogs with a Mission.
Your generous donation helps fundamentally transform the lives of our veterans, their families, and our communities.
Service Dog Resources and Articles
- Believet’s Position on PAWS ACT – Puppies Assisting Wounded Service Members (H.R. 3103)
- Service Dog Laws in the United States
- Responsibilities of Service Dog Handlers
- “PTSD Treatment for Veterans: What’s Working, What’s New, and What’s Next”
- “The Veterans Health Administration’s Treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury Among Recent Combat Veterans” report by the Congressional Budget Office
- “Invisible Wounds: Mental Health and Cognitive Care Needs of America’s Returning Veterans” study by RAND
- Publications by Purdue University on Service Dogs and PTSD