Freedom for Veterans, Dogs with a Mission.
Your generous donation helps fundamentally transform the lives of our veterans, their families, and our communities. In 2020, over 97% of our expenses were directly related to our programs for veterans and service dogs.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mac-V (Every Veteran in Minnesota has access to services and supports to avoid homelessness and achieve sustainable housing.)
- Veterans Employment Services (Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development)
- Lifeline for Vets (website of the National Veterans Foundation)
- Veterans Crisis Line provides confidential help for veterans and their families:
- 1-800-273-8255, press 1 (or text to 838255)
- Minnesota Mental Health Crisis Services connects people to mental health crisis services in the Twin Cities metro:
- **274747 (**CRISIS)
- National Center for PTSD
- “PTSD Treatment for Veterans: What’s Working, What’s New, and What’s Next”
- “The Veterans Health Administration’s Treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury Among Recent Combat Veterans” report by the Congressional Budget Office
- “Invisible Wounds: Mental Health and Cognitive Care Needs of America’s Returning Veterans” study by RAND